 Western/Wild West / 150
Re: Future Wild West Possibilities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 00:39:57 GMT

I'm new over here in .western, but I like it...

I'm sure somebody already said "More western town!"

This would be lots of cool, historical facades for buildings with second
stories, architectural details like stringcourse & frieze below the roof, bay
windows, lots of red and green and blue with white trim. Of course those are the
nice town buildings...

I guess what I want is an Old San Francisco line. It's just in my imagination.

(fishing wharf... cannery... earthquake playset...)

Disclaimer: Western on the brain. 1. I'm watching Rio Bravo (it's a Leigh
Brackett thing) 2. I bought Gold City Junction & Fort Legoredo today 3. Reading
"Science Fiction in Old San Francisco" by Sam Moskowitz 4. Bought an Indian
painting by Jules Tavernier... confirmed...