 Western/Wild West / 13
    The Legoredo fort in the construction site —Shiri Dori
   Hi Western collecters and all, Yesterday (Wednesday 11/24 around 1:00 p.m.) I went to the Construction Site at Waltham (MA). I saw a legoredo fort and inquired about it, for curiosity's sake (I already have one). The saleswoman told me it was thier (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.western)