 Western/Wild West / 120
    Re: Fort Legoredo —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
   (...) Larry, I Have never been able to acquire a complete version of this set....I keep missing Emmanuel's sales....I have half of one right now...can we work out a deal? (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Fort Legoredo —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) What, is he sold out already? He had bunches, I thought. Sure, email me your offer. Reminder, I was getting well over 100 a piece for them on eBay. if trading is what you want to do, take a look at my parts wanted list, what I want most right (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Fort Legoredo —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
   (...) Thanks Larry for the heads up about DYA. I guess my quirky little webtv+ was having problems accessing the Dya site... I thought I missed out. I was able to contact Emmanuel and make sure he had 1 I could order...I would try to trade you for (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.western)