 Western/Wild West / 113
Re: 6755 - Sherriff's Lockup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 03:07:58 GMT

In lugnet.western, Andrew Summersgill writes:
Does anyone know where I can get the above in the UK?  A new one in an
unopened box would be preferable but seeing as it's not going to stay in the
box for long I guess I'll take a complete set with instructions...

???

Andrew.

Good luck, Andrew . . . . The best place to check is ebay. I just paid a
small fortune for a used one, simply to complete my Wild West theme. It's a
tough set to come by. Over here (in the US), most of the Indian sets are
still available at clearance, and I found the bank and general store set,
and the gold mine set (I'm sorry, but I don't remember the numbers or names
off hand) from this website (DYA). The place is located in France which
results in pretty costly shipping to the US, but it shouldn't be as bad to
ship to the UK.  I, however, could not find the Sheriff's Lockup until I
started prowling around ebay. Once again,  good luck . ..

-Jonathan