 Vikings / 33
    Viking's Sunset —Richie Dulin
   Erik the Dark Red goes out in a blaze of glory... (URL) An idea I've had for a while, but just haven't got round to building... it's not exactly an exciting building experience. The black tiles and jumper plates look better in real life.... but I (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jul-06, to lugnet.vikings, FTX) !