 Vikings / 28
    Re: Vikings vs Castle? —Benjamin Ellermann
   (...) I agree that Vikings are their own theme. But Ninja is also it's own independant theme and not a subgroup of Castle. It was marketed in the catalogs with the Ninja logo while Dark Forest and Fright Knights were marketed under the Castle (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jul-06, to lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Vikings vs Castle? Rene Hoffmeister
   Hi Ben, (...) I always wondered why Ninja is a subgroup of Castle, too. But from what I know, changes in the Newsgroup tree and re-sorting grown groups is a potential No-No from the technical and organizational point of view. Probably, to change (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jul-06, to lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle)