 Vikings / 14
Re: Curatorship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.vikings, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 23:26:47 GMT

In lugnet.vikings, Richie Dulin wrote:
In lugnet.vikings, Suzanne Rich wrote:
Okay, I quickly started a sidebar:
  http://news.lugnet.com/vikings/
Please post suggestions for more content! Don't forget, we can make polls and
underlying pages here too.

And if someone would like to curate this newsgroup from here on out, let's hear
from you. :-)

-Suz

Excellent Suz!

I volunteer to be curator. (Or better still, co-curator).

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Ooops. Sorry. I forgot to include my LUGNET member number, which I realise makes
things much easier for those assigning curatorships.

My member number is 1285.

Cheers (hmmm... I wonder what a typical viking sign off might be?)

Richie Dulin