 Underground / 96
Re: An Idea?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 02:49:52 GMT

Very rarely do people post at lugnet.underground, but here are some tips on
construction.

Buy the 6990 or 6991 Monorail Transport System/Base.  These each have some
good pieces you can start on, but are really expensive.  I think you can get
some on ebay but most are either MOC and really expensive or open and missing
pieces and still expensive.  Don't get the airport shuttle set, it has not the
right pieces.  You can consider starting with a monorail accessory track and
building a couple of bases too. You can have the rock raider HQ, and have a
couple of support beams attached to the open spaces, with monorail track
running through.  You may want to, if you have the $$, to connect several Rock
Raider HQ's, with a giant underneath baseplate.  In the space in between you
can place lots of different rock raider vehicles.  Or you can buy some rock
raider HQ's and build your own bases for variety, but either option is
expensive.  For the monorail cars, use regular monorail chassis, widened to
accomodate rock raiders cockpits.  Get a good paying job, and then start
construction and let me see what happens.

In lugnet.underground, Alex Farlie writes:

Has anyone considerd using Monorail parts as part of a MOC rock raiders
idea?

I had a sort of pit-head transport sytem in mind...

Alex