 Underground / 63
62  |  64
Subject:
RockRaiders minifig pack for Y2K
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 00:35:36 GMT

Hey, did anyone see the new minifig pack that's coming out in 2000. It has all
five minifigs, Yes, even the orange guy that comes only in the largest set. I'm
not really into RR, but I think the figs are cool, and they work good as Star
Wars mechanics, etc., plus some of the heads are cool.
To see the scans(like you don't know where they are) go to www.brickshelf.com
Now I won't have to buy the $4.00 set to get that black construction helmet, I
can just get the mfpack and get the brown and grey helmets too.

Ryan