 Underground / 362
    London Underground D78 Subsurface Stock —David Tabner
   Mind the Gap! (URL) This is my D78ss train. It is the second of my three LU creations and the second one to be functionally complete (the first still isn't). (URL) The D78 stock (or just 'D stock') runs solely on the District line and numbers 75 (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.underground, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, FTX)