 Underground / 330
    Re: The all-new LUGNET .Underground —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Hey Eric, Check out (URL) LEGO's Run>, by someone named Virtual Vikki. Bruce (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.underground, FTX)

        Re: The all-new LUGNET .Underground —Eric Sophie
   (...) Oh hey, now that's what I'm talking about! Thank you for posting that link. I'll go look some more after I see some of the new Vigs you posted. Thanks! e runner... (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.underground, FTX)