 Underground / 319
    Re: The all-new LUGNET .Underground —David Eaton
   (...) From what I've heard, there was some "really cool stuff" slated for the second phase of the Underground theme. Unfortunately, it sounds like it never quite lived up to their expectations, so they didn't run with the new theme. Adventurers was (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.underground)

        Re: The all-new LUGNET .Underground —Nelson Yrizarry
   In lugnet.underground, David Eaton wrote: snip (...) Thanks for your reply, and for the long list of other cool parts!! I'll add them over on the (URL) CRUST> page, with the others. (...) Agreed! Now, we just need to see some new "underground" MOCs (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.underground, FTX)