 Underground / 299
    just wondering —Brett James
   How does the silver drill attach to other legos. I might want to buy some of brickbay but I need to know how they hook up. -poorpip (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.underground)

        Re: just wondering —Martin Scragg
   (...) It has a hole in the end that is slightly larger than a technic pin, or the large system wheel axles. It should have had a normal technic axle hole so you could motorize it easily. I'm going to glue an axle in mine. Martin (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.underground)

        Re: just wondering —Brett James
   (...) Well thats stupid. I wanted to get some for my Kopaka MOC but if it wont attach right... oh well! Thanks a lot!!! -poorpip (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.underground)

        Re: just wondering —Martin Scragg
   (...) It will attach, it is just that it will free spin, like I said, you can't get a positive grip with a pin or axle to motorize it. Martin (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.underground)