 Underground / 262
    LEGO Creator - Rock Raider Video Clip - Ultra Nifty! —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To all, My friend bought the LEGO Creator Castle addition (I don't know the actual name, and yes, this is underground related!) and had several previews on LEGO software, including the Rock Raider game. In this CG generated movie clip, it had this (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.underground)

        Re: LEGO Creator - Rock Raider Video Clip - Ultra Nifty! —Sergio Guerra
   (...) Were the Raiders dressed the same in that clip? They don't look very Space worthy to me, neither do their ships. Half of the Rock Raiders wear caps or helmets and all of them do not wear spacesuits, just overalls or regular clothes. As for the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.underground)