 Underground / 136
  Re: rock raiders praise

(...) I figured someone must have done that by now = ) Thanks for the pic reference... I like the gray cap too...I saw posts and pics in .western about people making southern foot soldiers...I may put together a few of these as well... I don't know (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.underground, lugnet.general)

  Re: rock raiders praise

(...) I personally don't really care for Rock Raiders as a theme but the fig-pack is the best one (for any theme) in quite some time. Let's see 1 fig pack contains: 1 space marine (brown helmet, neon green visor, psycho head, as is) 1 space pilot (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.underground, lugnet.general)