 Underground / 126
    Mini Heroes Collection —Dave Johann
   (URL) first of the 3 new sets features a single new Rock Raider named Chief. He looks cool...a nice addition to a stellar lineup. I can't wait to pick this one up. (URL) second set in the 3 set series. Oh, goodie...another Axle...at least there is a (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.underground)

        Re: Mini Heroes Collection —Frank Filz
    Dave Johann wrote in message ... (...) good (...) I suspect they're a different, but similar part. It looks like the minifigs stand on the surface of the plate, plus it looks like there's a raised thing to hold the card in the back. I wonder if (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.underground)