 Underground / 111
Re: Chrome 1x2 grill-tile things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 21:09:31 GMT

In lugnet.underground, Nathan McDowell writes:
Does anyone know if 4980 Chrome Crusher is the only set to come with the
little chrome 1x2 grill-tile peices?  It comes with 2, I believe (a friend of
mine got it but I haven't looked at it much).  Do any of the other Rock
Raiders sets come with this peice?  Just curious...

~Nathan

Just by looking at the S@H catolouge I can see that 4980 Tunnel Transport comes
with at least 7 of them.

-Lord Insanity  who plans on eventually getting at least 120 Rock Raider fig
packs.