 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 8
    Check Out the Upcoming issue of LIFE Magazine —John Neal
   I was contacted by a representative of LIFE magazine yesterday wanting to verify some facts from the ILTCO convention in Philly last July. They will be running some sort of story about the show, and I believe that they will be using a picture of (...) (18 years ago, 17-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

        Re: Check Out the Upcoming issue of LIFE Magazine —James Mathis
   (...) My dad got called me this morning. In today's (Friday, Dec. 1, 2006) Kansas City Star newspaper there is a LIFE magazine insert which feature an article about the NMRA LEGO Train Club show. Ross' name is given. I don't know all the details, (...) (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

        Re: Check Out the Upcoming issue of LIFE Magazine —John Neal
   (...) Hello, James- I started another thread about this (URL) (to include the NG .mediawatch). Schleim on! JOHN (18 years ago, 2-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)