 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 65
    Re: New Brown Town Buildings (pics) —John Neal
   (...) Oh, yeah, you've done the same thing. I like it. It's a great effect. Now, I have interlocked the brown with my tan to keep the front face sturdy, but I don't see how you can make the headlight bricks any sturdier-- what more can they bind to (...) (17 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: New Brown Town Buildings (pics) —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) You could put a technic 1x1 brick with pin behind the headlight bricks to add some security. Not behind each one but maybe every other one or two (or five)? I did that on this firehouse from 4 or 5 years ago. (URL) I didn't go as high with the (...) (17 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)