 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 199
Re: Weekly Feature of the TCLTC Layout: TCLTC Subway Stations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2012 19:40:58 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, John Neal wrote:
   Okay, fans, this week I’m featuring three things really: Ross’ new subway cars, and our two subway stations, mine, and Ross’.

Mine was built about 10 years ago; Ross’ is much more modern (note the dark tan tile floor:-) Ross just completed the chrome subway cars (maybe pics of that build at another time), and he programmed them with an RCX 1.0 to ping-pong back and forth between the stations-- very kewl!

Enjoy!

JOHN

Ross, John, As a guy who rode Toronto’s subway system for many many years, I have to say this.

WOW!!!! Very very cool! Nicely done.

Ross, Those subway cars are even more impressive than the stations. Together, that display looks amazing. I hope you might find a way to bring that across the border to Brickfete.

Chris B.E.D.