 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 145
Re: The TCLTC Changes Its Name
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc
Date:
Sat, 26 Dec 2009 02:42:09 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, John Neal wrote:
But I am not a club in the traditional sense, no.

[JOHN]

Okay, John, you might not be a club, but could you be used as one? And if you
were, would I recognize you if you hit me over the head?

Benn

PS, what about the extended TCLTC members (e.g., Mr Foster)