 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 11
10  |  12
Subject:
Meet Me in Manhattan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 02:49:22 GMT

While on vacation visiting relatives in New York for Thanksgiving, Ross and I were able to hook up with fellow Ashcanner Jonathan Lopes for lunch in Manhattan:

Ross and Jonathan pictured

(Yo Yrizarry, any relation?;-)

We had a great time visiting and making plans for an upcoming collaboration about which we are pretty excited. More on that later. Thanks to Jonathan for showing us around the Ashcan:-)

JOHN