 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / *83 (-5)
  Re: Anyone free for dinner on Wed. May 16, 2007?

(...) Oops:-/ Hey, Paul- Been away from LUGNET for a while and missed your post. It would have been nice to meet up, although it wouldn't have worked out on Wednesday for me anyway-- I had a gig already. Next time, though! JOHN (17 years ago, 20-May-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Anyone free for dinner on Wed. May 16, 2007?

Hi, all.... I'm in Minneapolis for a convention through Wednesday afternoon, but my flight back home leaves at 9:15 pm. Is anyone in the downtown area (I'm staying at the Millenium) who would like to meet up for an early dinner or a drink? You can (...) (17 years ago, 15-May-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.people)

  More buildings for NMRA in Detroit

Hi All, I completed 3 more building facades completed for Detroit. I think I have two more to go and then I am done. A few highlights: Maerske blue (I used quite a few of the 1x6 inverse slopes to get the 1x1 striping effect in the facade), dark (...) (17 years ago, 23-Apr-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc) !

  Re: New Brown Town Buildings (pics)

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:JF5zLD.4DC@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) John: Thanks for posting the picture. The brown building looks so sweet! Tim (17 years ago, 27-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Some Buildings built for NMRA 2007

Hello, I added a new folder to my brickshelf account for the buildings I am working on and planning on bringing to Detroit to show on the TCLTC layout in July. It is here: (URL) far I have 5 buildings done (they are facades only) and, I think, 5 (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact