 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / *78 (-5)
  Re: TCLTC showing this weekend in La Crosse, Wisconsin

(...) Hey, Dave- It was our pleasure! Glad you guys made the trip out. You really did a nice job on the 3110; it makes me want to go back and finish up the one I started a few years ago. When I do, I'll know where to go to find some AW artwork;-) (...) (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

  Re: TCLTC showing this weekend in La Crosse, Wisconsin

(...) John: It was great to see you and Ross this weekend. Thanks for letting Stacy and I run my new train on the layout. I was really excited to see it run. :-) Nice work on the Hogwarts Express too. Stacy really liked that one. You can check out (...) (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

  Re: New Brown Town Buildings (pics)

(...) :-) (URL) HERE> is a pic of the revision taken at our train show exhibition this past weekend. Thanks again! JOHN (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  TCLTC showing this weekend in La Crosse, Wisconsin

Come and see the TCLTC (and the GMLTC, for that matter) at the 26th Annual La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club Train Show at the La Crosse Center in La Crosse, Wisconsin this weekend (Sat 10-6, Sun 10-4). We will be working out the kinks in our (...) (17 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: New Brown Town Buildings (pics)

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:JErwnp.I0@lugnet.com... (...) Great! I'm looking forward to seeing it. Your buildings have given me much inspiration in the past so I am honored to be able to "give back" a bit. :-) Tim (17 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact