 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 84
    Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days —Timothy D. Freshly
   Robert: I am surprised that I have not seen anyone else post a response to these magnificent pictures. Wow! You guys packed in so many details, I don't know where to begin. I loved the buildings downtown (great detail work), the construction of the (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

        Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days —Robert Powell
   Thanks Timothy! We are very proud of this layout! The curved wall of the Airport terminal was created by the Michon family and I believe they used curved 9v train track. I'm sure Ted or Thomas Michon can fill you in with more detail. Thanks, Robert (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)