 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 71 (-10)
  Re: SCLTC in Lego Magazine

Congradulations guys you have hit the big time. If you look close you can even make out a couple of Michons in the background of picture one. Good job, and belated congradulations on what looked like an awesome show in Fullerton. I tried to make it (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: SCLTC in Lego Magazine

Thanks for posting the pic, Mark! I haven't seen it yet. Robert Powell SCLTC (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  SCLTC in Lego Magazine

I just got the newest copy of the Lego Magazine in the mail today (May-June 2002), and on page 29 (along with the Galidor "stuff") there were 2 pics of the setup from BricksWest. Just wish there was more info, but hey, congrats!! Here is a link of (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc) !

  Re: SCLTC Website Updated! (New look and loads of images!)

I>Q: Why is the site copyright by Thomas Michon? Wouldn't it be more (...) SCLTC is not a legal entity. -Ted (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

(...) Sure! Ripping off MY idea! (URL) good, you have EVERYTHING! Josh (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Advanced Design Train Roundhouse

(...) Yes, and it automated and it was brilliant, although I am not the one to talk about it-- it was the programming of J-1 (John Gerlach). But briefly, he had it where there were 3 small locos in bays 1-3-5 and had the turntable automatically turn (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

So, let's see: 1000 words x 400+ images = A LOT of words! =D There are now over 400 pictures of the three layouts created by the Southern California LEGO Train Club on the official club website! (URL) to mention interactive and descriptive diagrams (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Advanced Design Train Roundhouse

(...) John, Was that a working roundhouse? Is so, do you remember what controlled it all? Robert Powell SCLTC (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days

(...) Hey Steve, That's my F40PH. Better pics here: (URL) shortened the engine 3 studs, changed the Technic pulley fans to 4x4 Turntable base's, and removed one of the motor's from the baggage car before the Fullerton show. I hope to add some decals (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days

I'm interested in the blue and white train "peeking" out of the shed. Also particially visible here: (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact