 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 62
    Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days —Steven Barile
   I'm interested in the blue and white train "peeking" out of the shed. Also particially visible here: (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

        Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days —Robert Powell
   (...) Hey Steve, That's my F40PH. Better pics here: (URL) shortened the engine 3 studs, changed the Technic pulley fans to 4x4 Turntable base's, and removed one of the motor's from the baggage car before the Fullerton show. I hope to add some decals (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)