 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 5
    One of life's little annoyances —Adrian Egli
   Well, that time on line we all love to hate, changing of the e-mail address. Around mid September, I'll be getting off the cable system and back to dial up for home service, AT&T will be the server. School is a different thing, I will be using the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)