 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 39
Re: Uh ... hi ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 21:13:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, Leanne Opaskar writes:
Hey, folks,

I'm not so much a trainhead as I am a townie, but I was wondering: are
any of you folks in the San Diego area?

San Diego has a model railroad museum in Balboa Park. There's a display
for 'toy trains' as opposed to 'model trains', but they have NO Lego
trains at all. Has anyone here thought about approaching them for
exhibit space? I thought it would be really cool if they had Lego trains.

Just a thought -- and if anyone wants to pick this idea up and run with
it, I'd be happy to help out as much as I can. I'm not a big collector
or very experienced with trains, but I do enjoy building, and what I
lack in knowledge I can make up for with enthusiasm! (:

==Leanne

Woh! SOMEONE please try!  I'll be there in the fall for Boot Camp, but...
Josh