 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 383
  Re: SCLTC Thomas the Tank Engine Weekend at LLCA Photos

(...) That round hose IS very nice. Love the windows. Also, I like the use of green click hinges on the trees. Great work! Jonathan (18 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Re: SCLTC Thomas the Tank Engine Weekend at LLCA Photos

(...) Round house, not hose. Got it. Jonathan (18 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Re: SCLTC Thomas the Tank Engine Weekend at LLCA Photos

(...) Jonathan- The windows were done by David Michon who also did the turntabe and computed geometries that worked on stud connections for a round structure so large. David was in Chicago over the weekend so he missed the event. We placed a (...) (18 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)