 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 374
    Re: SCLTC enters final two weeks at SDMRRM; Pictures! —Eric Sophie
   Awesome display! When I think SCLTC, I think of great layouts like this! Hey cool, I didn't know (you had or there were) two of those white cable span bridges. Amazing. Happy New Year BTW. Thanks for putting these pictures up. e (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

        Re: SCLTC enters final two weeks at SDMRRM; Pictures! —Ted Michon
   (...) .. Eric- Thanks for the comments. The cable-stayed bridge was built as two 60-inch spans that we can separate if desired. For this display, we modified them so that their decks can tilt relative to their towers. This allows each bridge to (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)