 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 37
36  |  38
Subject:
Hi all...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 00:22:39 GMT

Greetings fellow SoCal Lego lovers.  I have finally received clearance to
post to the newsgroups and look forward to hopefully meeting some of you in
the future.  Last week, I met with Adrian and we discussed the SCLTC and
BricksWest, which regrettably, I am now unable to attend due to family
obligations beyond my control.

I just wanted to say hi, and look forward to the discussions to follow.
Currently I attend UCSD and should graduate this year.  This summer, I'll be
living in Orange, which as Adrian informed me, is quite near to a lot of
other SCLTC'ers.

=Blake Kunisch=
blake@outermost.net
http://movielocity.com