 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 326
Re: SCLTC opens at the Orange County Fair!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 15:31:30 GMT

All-

I didn’t quite get the closing hours for the OC Fair correct in my post. The fair closes everyday at 00:00 (midnight), but the SCLTC layout closes everyday at 23:00.

-Ted