 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 325
    Re: SCLTC opens at the Orange County Fair! —Darrell Urbien
   (...) Given that I live in Costa Mesa and I teach at Orange Coast College, I may be over to check you out! Question, though - where are you located within the Fairgrounds? Are all the events in the same general area or do I have to go hunting for (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

        Re: SCLTC opens at the Orange County Fair! —Ted Michon
   (...) Darrell- Gee, it would be hard for you to miss us! As exhibitors, we receive free parking, but we have to take a shuttle bus from our designated lot at...Orange Coast College! All are venues are within the fairgrounds (i.e., admission is (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

        Re: SCLTC opens at the Orange County Fair! —Darrell Urbien
   (...) Ah, you're probably in lot E off of Merrimac.. If you go all the way to the East end of that lot, you'll see the Technology Building, where I teach. If it were open you could see some of the LEGO stuff I do for my CAD class.. :) (...) Wow, (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)