 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 323
Re: SCLTC Goes Red, White, and Blue (200,000 times)!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 14:58:55 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, Erik Olson wrote:
   No wheels?

(:

Erik-

Larry P. likes to complain that our wheels are square, a reference to the 2x2 brick placed at the main drive wheel spot in our SCLTC logo. So, if you consider that this flag will be made with way over 100,000 2x2 bricks (just about the cheapest brick per stud available on BrickLink in large quantities), then we’ve got 100,000+ wheels -- all SCLTC style!

-Ted