 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 26 (-5)
  SCLTC@GATS Images on Website!

The official website of the Southern California LEGO Train Club is now fully updated with pictures from our first ever exhibit! Read our article on the event and check out our extensive photo gallery of setup and operation. At this moment we do not (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola) !

  Re: Union Pacific Caboose

(...) Fantastic reproduction, Robert! You know I'm no train guy, but as a SoCal native I have to appreciate this creation. I look forward to seeing it in person next time we meet. On a side note, I'll confirm the Netscape problem. The page loads (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Union Pacific Caboose

Hello Everyone, I proud to present my version of an Union Pacific caboose. Check it out at the SCLTC web site: (URL) always, LMKWYT. Robert Powell SCLTC (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Making a splash at BricksWest

Maybe I just might build a ramp system after all????? Adrian BTW I send out photos of my newest suspension bridge before Friday, almost done. ----- Original Message ----- From: <rpowell@SOUNDVET.com> To: <ted@michon.com>; <adr.egli@att.net>; (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: SCLTC News

(...) I think the cost of admission is $7.00 but I remember seeing some sort of discount coupon on their site: www.gats.com. A mech train would be a lot of fun. Maybe we can come up with something for Brickswest. Robert (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact