 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 236 (-5)
  Re: Pictures from SCLTC's latest event! - December 4, 2004

Fantastic Display! WOW! (URL) e> (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Pictures from SCLTC's latest event! - December 4, 2004

The Southern California LEGO Train Club had a great weekend at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum! (9 URLs) Pictures of our latest layout are now available on our club website at (URL) www.scltc.org>. Our layout included a brand new waterfront (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: SCLTC braces for 10,000 visitors in 29 hours! (revised)

(...) Would you believe we had 6,300 visitors on Saturday alone? And that was the slow day (because of the weather). -Ted (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Impromptu meeting of SanDLUG this Saturday.

Impromptu meeting of SanDLUG this Saturday, Dec. 11th around noon. If you are in the SD area come join us. A couple of members of SanDLUG are working the SCLTC LEGO train layout at the model train museum this Saturday. And a few more members have (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  SCLT braces for 10,000 visitors in 29 hours! (revised)

(URL) SCLTC expects a crush of well over 10,000 visitors to pass by its current show at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum this weekend in just two brief 5 hour segments. The occasion is SCLTC’s third straight year at the annual December Nights (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact