 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 236 (-10)
  Re: Pictures from SCLTC's latest event! - December 4, 2004

Fantastic Display! WOW! (URL) e> (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Pictures from SCLTC's latest event! - December 4, 2004

The Southern California LEGO Train Club had a great weekend at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum! (9 URLs) Pictures of our latest layout are now available on our club website at (URL) www.scltc.org>. Our layout included a brand new waterfront (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: SCLTC braces for 10,000 visitors in 29 hours! (revised)

(...) Would you believe we had 6,300 visitors on Saturday alone? And that was the slow day (because of the weather). -Ted (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Impromptu meeting of SanDLUG this Saturday.

Impromptu meeting of SanDLUG this Saturday, Dec. 11th around noon. If you are in the SD area come join us. A couple of members of SanDLUG are working the SCLTC LEGO train layout at the model train museum this Saturday. And a few more members have (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  SCLT braces for 10,000 visitors in 29 hours! (revised)

(URL) SCLTC expects a crush of well over 10,000 visitors to pass by its current show at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum this weekend in just two brief 5 hour segments. The occasion is SCLTC’s third straight year at the annual December Nights (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX) !!

  (canceled)

  Re: SCLTC opens third season at SDMRRM

(...) Ted, I'm forwording this to the SandLUG group as well. We had a couple of SandLug members that have contributed to the layout that I wanted to thank. Hopefully they'll join the SCLTC as well. John Cooper contributed his LUGNET blimp launch. (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, FTX)

  SCLTC opens third season at SDMRRM

SCLTC opens its third consecutive winter engagement at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum today. The new layout features an oceanfront with extensive undersea view, hotel, aerial balloons, lighthouse, and 90 inch arch bridge. On display at the (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: Visiting

(...) James, I work about 25 minutes from the park, and the same from downtown. And I'd be happy to hook up. let me know a more exact date as it gets closer. Mat Clayson (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.sandlug)

  Visiting

Hi all, I'll be in San Diego about the 6-12th of Nov period. Is there anything much going on? Would there be any interest in having a meeting? I know that the most likely date is the 9th of Nov, which is a Tuesday night. (sucks, but my floating gray (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact