 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 203
202  |  204
Subject:
SCLTC final two weeks at SDMRRM and more photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 08:28:15 GMT

SCLTC is entering it’s final two weeks at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum. This show is a record breaker for SCLTC totalling 70 days of operation -- more days than all previous SCLTC events combined -- and upwards of 40,000 visitors! (We’ve been there so long that we know several of the pizza delivery people on sight.)

Our webmaster recently put up a third round of pictures featuring some of the building that has been on-going in the past weeks. Check them out at http://www.scltc.org/pages/galleries/images.asp?GalleryID={B7BE9F00-86CD-4FF4-9805-45655DC78860}.

-Ted Michon

SCLTC