 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 19
  Brickswest

I would imagine that there would be some sort of discounted price for |exhibitors and I agree with Paul on the chaperone issue, it has to be put in |there so that parents won't drop off their kids and leave. I have a season |pass and I am a little (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)