 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 186 (-10)
  Re: buying parts at LUGOLA meeting - September 6, 11-4

Hi All! Regarding parts for sale at the September meeting, let me point out that those attending the meeting are encouraged to visit my little shop on Bricklink: (URL) mention that you are attending the meeting in the comments box and I'll gladly (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Pictures of SCLTC's latest show!

Wow! That display is out of control! Talk about huge! This layout is very inspiring. I hope to emulate a simular layout with my loc.org. Great work by all. The details are fantastic. Wowie! btw, Happy Father's Day Papa Michon! Eric Sophie (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Re: Pictures of SCLTC's latest show!

(...) Even all that fancy FTX doesn't fix typos...that should be do the rest of the talking. (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Pictures of SCLTC's latest show!

SCLTC finished its latest show, which ran June 27-28, 2003. We displayed at the Ontario Convention Center in Ontario, CA. (URL) let the picture the rest of the talking (insert overused cliche here). (URL) - Thomas Michon (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX) !

  LUGOLA sidebar-Affiliations

Earlier this morning I was updating the .org.us.lugola sidebar trying to prepare it for the August meeting and adding in links to the pictures from our June meeting. As I was working on this, I opted to include a section detailing those things that (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  SCLTC to Display at TCA 49th Convention

The Southern California LEGO® Train Club is pleased to announce our second appearance at the TCA 49th National Convention at the Ontario Convention Center, Ontario, California ((URL) ). The Ontario Convention Center, is located at 2000 Convention (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sbe, lugnet.announce)

  Getting myself on solid ground (after 2 plane flights)

Try & ship the lego in the picture below, its like $25 in a box, theres over $300 worth just sitting there, covering my bed! I'm happy to say I'll be able to show off more MOC's soon, as I ALSO have THREE packages of my own lego coming, over $50 in (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  New TDA (tiller) for SFD

Here's the newest tiller on my fire department: (URL) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  SCLTC to display at National Orange Show, San Bernardino, CA

The Southern California LEGO® Train Club is pleased to announce our second appearance at the 88th National Orange Show at the Orange Fairgrounds in San Bernardino, California. Our club members are busily expanding the recently displayed layout from (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sbe) !

  Re: SCLTC - Fullerton Railroad Days - May 3-4, 2003

Oh well. I'll remember that for next time, which is incidentally from the 22-26 of this month! There will be more pictures and more cool stuff. Check back later, - Thomas Michon Webmaster, SCLTC (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact