 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 14
    Tee Shirts and Ideas —Adrian Egli
   Hey All, I made a proposal with the Michon's to help me out with the tee shirts. When we meet on Saturday, we could make the shirts then for all who are interested. I will provide the computer, printer, and print suplies and Michon's the iron and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)