 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 132
    I'm back ... maybe? —Leanne Opaskar
   Hi, folks! Saw the layout at the SDMRRM, and WOW, was I impressed. You guys did such a tremendous job! I loved it! And those windmills ... dang, what a brilliant idea. I would never have thought of those. Terrific. I so enjoyed it. I've recently (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

        Re: I'm back ... maybe? —Ted Michon
   (...) Hi Leanne- With 38 days exhibiting in SD county (36 for SDMRRM and 2 for LEGOLAND) vs only 12 in San Bernardino, Riverside, and Orange County combined, it's a fair bet that we will be doing a lot more outside SD than in over the next many (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)