 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 108
  Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show

OH MY GOSH!!! That is cool!! I hope I get a chance to finally go over to the Discovery Center and see it for real. So what do you guys do with it afterward? Will you rebuild it at BricksWest? Take Care, Mark Assi Noah's Toy Box (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show

Mark- The same layout will be at the ATC show in Pasadena during the second weekend of November (open to the public on Sunday). An expanded version will be on display at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum for all of December. Hope you can drop by! (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)