 Trains / Train Organizations / NCLTC / 47
  NCLTC @ Raleigh GATS

On April 24-25 NCLTC will have our layout on display at the Great American Train Show in Raleigh, North Carolina. We still have a small amount of open space available in the layout, if you are interested in participating, please contact me directly. (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc)