 Trains / Train Organizations / NCLTC / 20
Re: Pictures from 2002 Raleigh GATS Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 04:34:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Cary Clark writes:
In lugnet.trains, Kai Brodersen writes:
What is that radio tower made out of?

The idea for the tower comes from one made by Kevin Loch? I saw it at
BrickFest last year on the WAMALUG layout.

Martin Legault of MonLUG seems to be the one that inspired this style
of tower.
His can be seen here at it's debut in Toronto last May 26th:
And here at the November Train show in Montreal:

Nice pictures by the way. Looks like everyone had a good time.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)