 Trains / Train Organizations / NCLTC / *33 (-5)
  Re: NCLTC Christmas Layout Display Wrap Up - Long

(...) <...> Hi Mike, It is a real good display that you have done there, congrat tho both of you. I would like to know who build that chruch (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.town)

  RE: NCLTC Christmas Layout Display Wrap Up - Long

Great write-up Mike! I knew I should have tried harder to go see it! Thanx, Mark (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.town)

  NCLTC Christmas Layout Display Wrap Up - Long

NCLTC just completed (it came down today) a six week run - our layout has been on display at a mall here in the Raleigh area since Thanksgiving. This was an interesting experience for us and it actually worked out much better than I expected. While (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.town) !

  Re: NCLTC Christmas Layout Display @ South Hills Mall - Raleigh, NC

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:... (...) Cary Clark and I were just chatting and I realized that I never posted the pictures of our layout (when it was complete) and the building event we did to benefit the Food Bank (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Prolific Upcoming Weekend!

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:H6qqo9.JtK@lugnet.com... (...) week! (...) NCLTC has a layout on display for the month of December at South Hills Mall in Raleigh. This afternoon we set up our play area and collected food to benefit (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact