 Trains / Train Organizations / 964 (-5)
  Re: Preparation for SuperTrain 2001

(...) Secret surprise?? If you mean the "future of LEGO trains", you'll have to wait for Mr. Justus to make his announcement. AFAIK he won't be in Calgary, but it would be cool if he were to visit. :-) (...) It can still be a great non-functioning (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

(...) days. I have to give some credit to (blame;) Steve Demlow, who built a beautiful replica (Steve, care to chime in?:-) of a building last year (but hasn't posted pics). After seeing that and after having visited Miniland, I have become very (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

Hi John, Great work! I laughed when I saw it - it reminded me of a building I threw together in November: (URL) kind of architecture, only you've got me completely outclassed :) Brilliant work - I hope you don't mind if I steal a few pages from your (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

(...) I did no such thing! Killing Lugnet would cut off half of my web-surfing. I was wondering about what happened, though. I hit Post and the browser appeared to do nothing for like 5 minutes. Having suffered from multiple post syndrome in the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

(...) Well, I would not say it isn't train related too quickly. I think this building would serve very well as a train company head office, or with some modifications, as the main facade for a grand 19th century railway terminus. Greetings, M. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact