 Trains / Train Organizations / 933
    Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS in Tampa, Florida —Richard W. Schamus
   (...) I loved the ZNAP bridges, and the Ninja theemed Castle set-up mixed in with it all. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the views of my employer...) BRICKFEST 2001 IS (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

        Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS in Tampa, Florida —Kung-Khoon Quah
   Thanks for the kind words on the Ninja themed castle. I was actually going for a segment of The Great Wall of China with the Qin Chinese defending against the invasion by the XiongNu nomads. Thought I recognize your name from "the Temple of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.fl)