 Trains / Train Organizations / 919 (-5)
  Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there

(...) I think the VIA train would be popular - hopefully the Christmas holidays will give James the time he needs to finish it in time for it's "world debut". He also has a LOT of containers and container cars. I'd like to focus a good chunk on the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there

(...) It's not like you don't have a few grey plates to compensate with. :-) (...) The tables are 2'x8', so $40 would give us a good chuck more space than we have with the existing tables. The cost shouldn't be an issue due to the "gate-share" (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Info o GMLTC Style Honeycomb structure

(...) Are you guys, GMLTC, switching to a green surface? If not, why not? To expensive? Don't see the need? Just curious, Chris (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Info o GMLTC Style Honeycomb structure

(...) John & James, Thanks much for the pointer and the explanation. This is great! Its exactly the info I was looking for. Thanks. Kim P.S. Why the follow up to .org? Wasn't this train building related? (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there

(...) Cool & understood. I'm certainly not going to complain. ;) In the same vein, some people expressed interest in having a James Jessiman Memorial Park on their layout - I've still got the file I used to make the sign, and I'm quite happy to send (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact